VIP’s Voice over Internet Protocol Request a Quote
VoIP solutions provide cost-effective communications where commerce happens – in the cloud. This technology provides phone service up to 60 percent cheaper than POTS lines or digital dial tone telephony, but the benefits go far beyond price.
Here are some of the biggest reasons our customers are making the switch to VoIP:
- No on-site phone system. That means no messy, dusty closets full of buzzing boxes. An internet connection on your network gives you instant cloud connectivity!
- No annual maintenance fees, upgrades or repairs. In most cases, VIP can diagnose and remotely fix issues.
- Automatic upgrades. VIP virtually upgrades your system online, so your communications are always on the cutting edge.
- Never miss a business call again. VIP’s Unified Communications feature ensures your calls reach you wherever you are.
- Internet interruptions? No problem! VIP’s Disaster Routing gives you seamless communications while your competitors scramble to get their internet back online.
- No expensive startup equipment. VIP Voice Services offers Equipment as a Service, which means you can rent new hardware as part of your phone service.
- No long distance charges. Nationwide calling is included, so a call several states away feels the same as a call to the office next door.
- Efficiency. VIP Voice Services’ optional Auto Attendant provides an efficient, courteous system that instantaneously greets and routes callers.
- Grow as you go. VIP’s SIP Trunking feature eliminates the need for both a data and voice circuit by moving voice communications to your existing broadband connection. Leverage your existing PBX hardware by adding a VoIP gateway, and immediately enjoy the low cost and high quality of VoIP. As your business grows, SIP trunks allow you to increase your network capacity without the need for new landlines.
Whether your business is just starting out, or ready to expand in multiple locations, VIP Voice Services has the VoIP solution to grow with you.