VIP Voice Services puts emphasis on hiring the right people for the job. We focus on using each person's strengths to compliment another's. If you're interested in becoming part of our team and working in the industry of business technology, click below to see what jobs are available.
Inside Sales Account Representative
An Inside Sales Account Rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Inside Sales Account Representative includes but not limited to:
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Foster relationships with current customers for renewal sales
• Participate in Sales meetings providing updated information of accounts/customers
• Maintain and expand the database of prospects within an assigned territory
• Complete operational requirements expediting work results i.e. forms, quoting, scope
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge i.e. educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks,
participating in professional societies.
• Presentation, public speaking, communicating with customers in person, over the phone, and through written communication.
• Clear and precise communication, both written and verbal
• Data collection
• Ability to work with team members involved in Sales, Engineering, Trouble Shooting
• Address customer questions/concerns
• Connect customers to proper agents
• Work/personal time management
• Must be personally organized
• Appointment setting for management; managing customer/technician appointments for porting/installations and appointments
• Teachable and able to retain
• Strong work ethic
• On time
Preferred Knowledge of:
• Data networking
• On-premise telephony networking
• Cloud-based storage
• Hosted VoIP solutions